Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stampin' Up Thank You Cards

It's been a Stampin' Up kinda day!! :) I think SU products are my favorite! I LOVE their stamps and inks! Can't wait to get my hands on their newest catalog! :)
 





 
::: I Used :::
 
- SU - Pretty Petites, Mixed Medley & P.S. I Love You Stamp Sets
- Recollections - Craft, White, Red & Brown Cardstock
- White Computer Paper For The Envelopes
- Recollections Buttons
- Red Heart Fashion Crochet Thread
- Silhouette Studio Cuts - Scallop Border Tiny & 3x3 Stationary Box
- SU - 1 1/4 Scallop & Tiny Heart Punch
 
 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

3 comments:

  1. Loving these Julie! I love kraft card stock and so these caught my eye right away! Did you make the envies with your Cameo?? I them too! What a great gift these would make!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! I love kraft cardstock as well. I did make the envie with my cameo. I LOVE my cameo!! :)

      Delete