Saturday, June 1, 2013

Patriotic Treat Pouch

I'm in a patriotic crafting mood! :)
These little treat pouches are adorable and easy to make.
The supplies below are what you will need.
 
 
Paper is 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 
I used Recollection adhesive tape on 3 of the sides

 
Roll into a tube shape with the non adhesive tape side under

 
Press together one end of the tube

 
Add the candy of your choice

 
Close the other end

 
If you have a crimper tool... crimp both ends

 
I made a cute little tag to add to the front of the treat pouch

 
Add your tag! That's it! Told you it was easy!! :)


 
::: I Used :::
 
- The Paper Studio Vintage Nation Stack
- Hand Held Star Punch
- Recollections Red, White, Navy Blue & Craft Cardstock
- Red Heart Crochet Thread
- Memento Tuxedo Blank Ink
- K. Andrew Sweet July Stamp Set
- Tag Punches
- White Jelly Roll Pen
- Stickles - Crystal
- Recollections Adhesive Tape
- USA Bubble Gum Coins from JoAnn's
- Star Punches
 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

3 comments:

  1. I love making the sour cream containers and yours are too cute Julie! Like I told you before, I love anything red/white/blue!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started making the sour cream containers, but turned them into the pouches! LOL!! Oh, I do too Brenda... love the red, white and blue!!

    ReplyDelete