Wednesday, June 12, 2013

4th of July Tags

I'm on a 3X3 card kick!! LOL!! I made these tag cards for the goody bags I'm making for all the kiddos at my son & daughter-in-laws annual 4th of July party!! I made the box for some Thank You cards I'm working on that look like the tags! :)
 

 
::: I Used :::
 
- Recollections - Craft, Navy Blue, White & Red Cardstock
- Cameo Cut - Scallop Border
- SU - Night Of Navy Ink
- Star Punch
- Jaded Blossom - Celebrate America Stamp Set
- Recollections - Wood Mounted Star Stamp
- SU - P.S. I Love You Stamp Set (Hello)
 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute Julie! I love the 3x3 size note card! How fabulous that you are making thank you's that match the note cards-perfect for the 4th of July party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much! I have been a crafting fool lately! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete