I'm having so much fun making these 2"X2" ornaments gift boxes! I'm making these for the Christmas tree I put in my craft room.
Both pieces of cardstock are 6"X6"
Score both pieces of paper at 2" and 4", turn,
then score again at 2" and 4"
Cut corner squares to the fold, turn and repeat
on all four corners Do the same on the top part of
the box. I cut some of the tab off, but it's really
not necessary! LOL!!
Tape or glue all your tabs and fold until you have a top and bottom box.
Put together both boxes....
... and decorate!! :) Don't forget to add a string if you want
to hang it on your Christmas tree!! :)
::: Used :::
- Jaded Blossoms - Christmas Wishes Stamp Set
- BrazzilBasic Cardstock - T1-156 and T5-5138
- Recollections - Craft Cardstock
- Jingle Bell
- Holiday Inspirations Ribbon
- Red Heart Fashion Crochet Tread
- Stampin' Up - Cherry Cobbler Ink
- McGill's MultiTags Punch
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!