Friday, November 9, 2012

Gift Card Holders

Starting on some of the kid's Christmas gifts! :) I made these cute little gift card holders using Emma's - My Creative Time Embossed Gift Card Holders. I think they turned out really cute! Then I put them in a little gift card box and wrapped them in primitive tissue paper and put a cute little tag and bell on them with twine!!
 

 
::: I Used :::
 
- My Creative Time - It's A Magical Season, From Our Family To Yours Stamps & Embossed Gift Card Holder
- My Pink Stamper - Christmas Wishes
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Fiskars 2" Scallop & 1.5" Circle Punches
- Holiday Inspirations Tissue Paper
- Emboss Embossing Clear Ink
- Recollections Snow Embossing Powder
- Recollections Craft Cardstock
- Paper Pizazz HOTP-20218 Santa Plaid
- Twine From Walmart
- $1.00 Gift Card Boxes From Big Lots
- Jingle Bells From JoAnn's
 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Super Duper Cute!Sweet!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Julie! They are so cute and just the perfect gift presented in a perfect way! I haven't gotten that die from Emma yet, but it is on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete