Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!!

WOW!! I can not believe it is November ALREADY!! The year has flown by for me!! November is one of my favorite months. For one, it's my birthday month :) and two, it's a month to reflect on all of the blessing during the past year! I've had so many... a new daughter-in-law, a new grandson and we had a house built! I am truly blessed!! Here's one of my favorite quotes...

"Life is not about receiving at all times; it is a combination of being thankful for what you have as blessings and sharing those blessings with others who need a little fraction of what you have!" - Catherine Pulsifer

Hugs, Julie

2 comments:

  1. Your life sounds like it is blessed well my friend! Congrats on the new DIL, grandbaby and on the new house! I hope your birthday will a an awesome one as well!! Love, love your quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Brenda!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete