Monday, October 1, 2012

Tags for my Christmas Tree

I have been making Christmas hang tags for my tree this year. I have been jumping from Christmas crafts to Halloween crafts and back to Christmas again! LOL!! I have so many crafty ideas flying through my head, it's hard to stay on just one project! LOL!!
 

::: Recipe :::
 
- Inkssentials Craft Tags
- Recollections SNOW Embossing Powder
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Clear EMBOSS Embossing Stamp Pad
- Hear Arts Merry Christmas Rubber Stamp
- Recollections Warm Wish Paper Stack
- Holiday Inspirations Ribbon
- White Jelly Roll Pen
- Raffia

Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Great idea to get an early start.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful tag Julie! You make the cutest things my friend, can I rub elbows with you?!! Maybe your talent will rub off on me some. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thanks Brenda! You make pretty cute stuff yourself!! :)

      Delete