Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Harvest Card

I made this card for Scrappy Moms - Terrific Tueday Challenge - Be Thankful! I just love the way it turned out! I liked it so well, I made a few more to mail to a few friends! :) The recipe is below.
 
 
::: Recipe :::
 
- Fiskars Oval Punch (Not Sure What Size??)
- EK Leaf Border Punch
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Recollection Cream, Green & Brown Cardstock
- Bazzil Basics Paper T3-370
- Cardz TV Thankful For You Stamp Set
- Jaded Blossom Fald Dies 2
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- White Jelly Roll Pen
- Twine From Walmart
- I cut The Pumpkin Leaves Out By Hand
- Inc. Elementz Pen For The Lines On The Pumpkin Leaves

Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the use of negative space - great card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fall card , great idea. Thanks for playing with us at scrappy moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie, this is a beautiful, simple card! I just love your style my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love all the embossing! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete