Thursday, October 18, 2012

Snowman - Season's Greetings

I just realized, I'm jumping from Fall to Halloween to Christmas to Winter and then back again with my crafts!! LOL!! Oh well, I'm having SO much fun making holiday crafts & cards!! Who knows what I'm going to make next!! LOL!!
 
 
::: Recipe ::
 
- It's An A2 Card
- Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2
- Hero Arts C1343 Stamps (Season's Greetings)
- Cuttlebug Snowman Die
- Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder
- White Jelly Roll Pen
- Recollection White, Red, Brown, Black & Orange Cardstock
- TPC Studio Black Jewels
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Martha Stewart Scallop Circle Edge Punch
 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this card Miss Julie! And I don't care that you are jumping all around. lol I am loving it in fact!

    ReplyDelete