Thursday, October 31, 2013

Started My Christmas Cards

Yep, today is Halloween and I've already started making my Christmas cards! :) I have to make 60 of them so I thought, why not get them done a little early and out of the way for other Christmasy projects I have in mind...?? :) Sneak peek of them! :) I just discovered the Stamps of Life stamps and I'm loving them!
 
 
Can't wait to show you the finished cards! :)
 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower.
Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Julie, looks like these are going to be super cute country Christmas cards!!! lol I just found out about these stamps too! Now I'm thinking about joining to get the stamps/dies. Oh Lordy, I should have never looked! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! I know, I wish I would have never looked too! hehehe! I'm also thinking about being a club member :)

      Delete