Friday, October 25, 2013

Christmas Cards

Our church is having a craft auction in November and I'm donating sets of Christmas cards. Not sure how many yet but, I sure am having fun making them. The weather here in Indiana has been cold with snow flurries so, with that and making these cards has sorta put me in the Christmas spirit! LOL!! I know, I know... it's not even Halloween yet! LOL!!
 


 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower.
Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, these card sets are fabulous!! We haven't had any snow flurries, but it's been pretty windy and cold here in PA. You are so sweet to donates cards set to the craft auction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! It's suppose to be in the 60's all next week. I swear Indiana weather is bipolar! It never knows what it wants to do! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete