I made these cute little 3X3.5 treat boxes for Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Out of the Box! Of course, I'm making all my "grown" kids Valentine bags and these will go in them!! :) Instructions on how to make them are below! :)
Cut cardstock 7" X 4 1/4"
Score (horizontal) 1" X 3 1/4"
Flip (Vertical) & score at 1"- 2"- 4" and 5"
Fold on score lines and cut as shown :)
I used score tape because, it seems to hold better :)
Flip over and used score tape where shown :)
Assemble box starting with the small tape first (on the inside of the bigger tab)
Then the bigger tab on the outside :)
I used a corner rounder. It makes the lid close easier :)
.... and here's your box!! Now decorate! :)
::: I used :::
- Recollection - Pink, Red & White
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - Dancing Circles
- Recollection - 6X6 With Love Paper Pad
- Recollection - Mini Heart Punch
- Fiskars - 2" Scallop Punch
- Fiskars - 1.5" Circle Punch
- Stampin' Up - Cherry Cobbler Ink
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!