I found these lollipop holder on YouTube and HAD to try it out!!
They are super cute and very simple to make... instructions below :)
- You'll need a piece of cardstock cut at 6" X 2 1/4"
- Score that piece at 2.5" & 2"
- Another piece for the mat, cut at 2" X 2"
- I used score tape to close it at the top
::: Used ::
- Charms Valentine Pops
- Jaded Blossom - Simple Saying Valentine Edition
- Recollection - Red & White Cardstock
- K&Company Valentine Stack
- Trendy Twine
- Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Ink
- Jelly Roll Pen - White
- Score Tape
- Recollection - Circle & Scallop Punches
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!