Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Smallest Pumpkins

Just another Halloween card :) I need to make three more cards and then I can move on to all my Halloween layouts. I haven't scrapbooked any of my grandbabies trick or treating photos or the Halloween parties photos we went to from last year :( I'm having so much fun with all the crafting, I tend to push my scrapping aside! :(
 
 
::: Recipe :::
- Recollections - Black, White & Orange Cardstock
- K & Company - Fall & Halloween Stack (2011)
- Scrappy Moms - A Haunting We Will Go Stamps
- Cuttlebug - Pumpkin Die
- Momento - Tuxedo Black Ink
- EK - Jack-O-Lantern Face Punch
- JoAnn's - WYLA Inc. Nylon
- Studio G - Twine
- Studio G - Buttons
- Red Heart Crochet Thread
- White & Black Jelly Rool Pens
 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!


4 comments:

  1. Great card. I love your stitching. There is a polka dot challenge at cardztv (http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/2012/08/polka-dots-challenge-siws-82.html). You should enter this, it's cute! ☺

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Linda! I already entered a card at Cardz TV :) I used all my leftover scraps from the card I entered for this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Julie! I am loving the tulle with the button on top, makes this cute little pumpkin look like a girl. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brenda... you are so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete