Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!

Coffee card & gift card tag I made using My Creative Time dies & stamps!
 
 
::: Recipe :::
 
- My Creative Time Tag Dies, Coffee Break Dies & Stamp Set &
You Are Perk-fect Stamps
- Recollections - Craft & Brown Cardstock
- Paper Pizazz - Yummy Coffee Break 12x12 Sheet of Paper
- Memento - Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa Ink
- Red Heart - Crochet Thread
- Offray Black Nylon
- Jelly Roll Pens - White & Black
- Foam tape
 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!


2 comments:

  1. Love that coffee bean paper Julie, your card and little tag turn out so cute! Emma's dies and stamps are just awesome aren't they?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I love the paper as well. I bought the last four sheets JoAnn's had and I haven't seen it back :(

    ReplyDelete