Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Card

Catching up on making some birthday cards and this
one is perfect for Mary's at
Cardz TV - Cricut Cardz Challenge #112: “Tag, You're It"
Make a card with a tag or tags, using any cartridge(s)
and using any colors you’d like.
Recipe below...

- Cricut Cartridge - Cupcake
- Trendy Twine
- Cardz TV with Mary - Happy Days Stamps
- Cuttlebug folders
- Recollections Cardstock - Pink, Tan & White
- Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
- Tim Holtz - Tea Dye Ink
- McGills - MultiTag Punch


Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! I found your adorable card over at the link-up for Cricut Cards challenge 112. I just signed up to follow you and would love it if you came by to my blog to say hi and follow me as well. Your card is simply adorable! I love it and think I'm gonna have to give it a try. TFS

    Gina
    creationsbyGina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cup cake, very nice embossing choice, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this bright, fun card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge on Cardz TV. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great shaped card Julie! Love the pink and craft color together and your tag look awesome with the twine!

    ReplyDelete