Friday, July 13, 2012

Christmas (card) in July

Yes, I'm already thinking of my Christmas cards for this year! :) I've made a few but, I think this one is the winner... plus, it was so simple to make... and when you have to mass produce, it's always best to keep it simple :) Recipe below....


::: Recipe :::

- Recollections - Red, White, Green, Black & Tan Cardstock
- Martha Stewart - Leaf Punch
- Hole Punches
- Friskar - Oval Punch
- My Quiet Book Cricut Cartridge (Mustache)
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swirl
- Tim Holtz Ink - Tea Dye
- White Jelly Roll Pen


Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Julie, this card is adorable!! Perfect holiday card and looks like a pretty easy one to mass produce! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete