Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Like You A Latte

I just LOVE My Creative Time (Emma's) card hold die!! I can't stop making gift card holders! LOL!! I made this for one of my sweet sister-n-laws. Her & I are definitely coffee addicts!! hehehe
The recipe is below! :)



::: Recipe :::

- My Creative Time - Card Holder Die
- Recollections - Brown, Tan & White Cardstock
- Indadinkdo - Java Stamp
- TPC Studio - Cafe Mocha Stamps
- Friskars - Latte Love Stamps
- Emboss - Clear Stamp Pad
- Recollections - Snow - Embossing Powder
- Memento - Tuxedo Blank Ink
- LePlum II - No. 30 Pen - Rosewood
- LePlumm II - Blender Pen
Foam Tape

Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Julie, I have been wanting this die for a while now!! lol I love it! You did an awesome job with it!! I'm not a coffee drinker but you sure made me wish I was. lol

    ReplyDelete