Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Wishes & Gingerbread Kisses

I love anything gingerbread and had so much fun creating this card for Paper Playtime - Ch# 63 - Say It With Sentiments - ANYTHING GOES. Four more days until Christmas... are you ready? :)

 
::: Recipe :::
- Gingerbread Seasonal Cricut Cartridge
- Recollections - Craft, Red & White Cardstock
- Scrap Paper
- Holiday Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
- Scrappy Moms - Winter Wishes Stamp Set
- White Jelly Roll Pen
- Black Sharpie Pen
- Star Dust Stickles
- Red & Black Bling
- Memento Ink - Black
 
 
Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!
 
Merry Christmas!!
 

 

5 comments:

  1. I love gingerbread men too, and yours is so cute! Merry Christmas from North Carolina! ( I joined your site too )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! New follower!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Julie! I love that background paper, so pretty!! Your gingerbread man looks awesome, I love how you jazzed him up!! Ready or not, Christmas is here!!! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing like Gingerbread for this season! Although personally, I am not a gingerbread cookie fan...I love decorating them!

    I also have to say I LOVE YOUR BLOG DESIGN AND HEADER!

    TFS!
    bobbi
    http://rockgirlcustomdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! ~shelly anne~ basementcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete