Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Gift Tags

Cardz TV ~ Challenge #98..."Christmas ~ Tag You're It!" Make 2 Christmas gift tags using any cartridges or colors you’d like.

I just love how these tags turned out. I'm having so much fun with my Christmas crafting this year! Brody & Bryce are my 3 year & 4 month old grandkids :)

::: Recipe :::
- Cricut Cartridge - Very Merry Tags
- McGill - Tag Punch
- Holiday Inspirations Ribbon
- My Creative Time - Gift Card Sentiments
- Recollections - Craft Paper
- Recollections - Red & White Cardstock
- Recollections - Red Brads & Buttons
- Stickles - Star Dust
- Jingle Bells
- Martha Stewart - Snowflake Punch
- Cuttlebug - Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Forget Me Not - Raffia
- White Jelly Roll Pen
- Black Sharpie Pen

Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute are these tags?!!! I am loving that gingham ribbon, so pretty!! I so love the country look! I still can't get over that you are a grandma, you just don't look old enough!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea to put their names on the stockings! Great job, thanks for playing along with us at CCC! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete