Thursday, July 25, 2013

12 Days of Christmas in July - Tag #11

Here's day #11... isn't Mr. Frosty the cutest?! This is perfect for a scrapbook layout. I (of course) added a primitive look to him! I think I'm going to make a Mrs. Frosty as well :)
 
 
::: I Used :::
 
- Silhouette Store - Gift Tag With Snowman
- SU - Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
- SU - Gumball Green Ribbon
- Recollections - Black, Cream & Kraft Cardstock
- Hemp
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Scrappy Moms - Christmas Cheer Stamp Set
- Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
 
 Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower.
Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!
 


2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Julie, I love Mr. Frosty!!!! He is adorable and I love his primitive look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I thought he turned out pretty cute! :)

      Delete