Friday, June 8, 2012

Father's Day Card

Hello everyone!! I made this card for my dad. I still need to make another for my father-n-law. I'm entering this card in Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #10 "My Guy" Recipe below...


::: Recipe :::

- DCWV - Guy Stack
- Recollections - Brown & Tan Cardstock
- My Creative Time - All Around Everything Accessiries
- Hero Arts - CL498 Stamps
- Clear Embossing Ink
- Recollections - Snow Embossing powder
-  White Jelly Roll Pen
- Memento - Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa Ink


Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!


4 comments:

  1. Love your card!!! The ties are great and I love the bg papers!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'My Guy' challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love how you lined up all the ties in little boxes. I think it so tough to make "guy" cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect for the challenge, love those ties, great job!

    Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Father's Day card Julie! I so love the Guy stack from DCWV!

    ReplyDelete