Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Friendship Card

I made this card for my best friend. We only see each other a few times a months so, we are ALWAYS sending little special things "snail-mail" to one another... :) I've also entered it in Paper Playtime Ch# 75 - Say It With Sentiments - FRIENDSHIP CARD :) Recipe below :)


::: Recipe :::

- Fiskars - Cupcake & More Stamps
- 1/3.4 & 1" Circle Punch
- Pink Buttons
- Offray Ribbon & Nylon
- My Creative Time Tag & Cupcake Dies
- Recollections - Pink, Kraft, White, Brown, Red & Green Cardstock
- Memento - Coco Brown Ink
- Beige Twine
- White Jelly Roll Pen

Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! The buttons are the perfect touch, and the cupcake looks good enough to eat! Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Playtime, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for our friendship card challenge at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and so jealous that you have the cupcake dies from Emma! lol Good for you! They are on my wish list, so one day...Hugs, Bren

    ReplyDelete