Saturday, October 15, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge! ~ Episode #258

I just moved into my new house a week & a half ago and my crafting room is still a total mess, but I managed to find the things I needed for Emma's challenge! :) The recipe is below!!
*** This challenge is to use an older cartridge with a "Card Feature" on it! There are  LOTS of cartridges out there today that have "card features" on them! Here are a "few" examples, Life is a Beach, Stretch your Imagination, A Child's Year, Wrap it up...... ETC..
*** Your card MUST BE A HALLOWEEN THEME!!!


::: Recipe :::

~ Wild Card & October 31st Cartridges
~ Recollection - Purple & White Cardstock
~ Spider Web Paper Is From My Scraps :)
~ Essentials Satin Ribbon
~ My Pink Stamper - Spook-Alicious Stamp Set
~ Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
~ White Jelly Roll Pen
~ Black & White Twine
~ Orange Button

Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!



3 comments:

  1. WOW! what a GREAT card my friend! Thanks for playing along!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Thank you so much for playing with us over at My Creative Time’s Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome Halloween card Julie! Love the paper you choose as well as the colors!! Congrats on moving into your new home!!!

    ReplyDelete