Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Spiderweb Card


Halloween ~ My favorite holiday!! Thought I'd get ahead of the game and start making my Halloween cards a little early! :) This card was so much fun to make and I think it turned out really cute.


::: Recipe :::

~ Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge
~ Recollection ~ Black, White & Purple Paper
~ Googly Eyes
~ White Jelly Roll Pen
~ Fiskars ~ Halloween Night Stamps
~ Ribbon From JoAnn's
~ StazOn ~ Jet Black Ink


Would love it if you left me a comment & become a follower. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY CRAFTING!!

4 comments:

  1. cute card!!
    am following!!
    follow me!
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stinkin' adorable! Darn! I'm going to have to get that cart now:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! New follower from FB Craft Room & Storage Solutions!! :)

    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Halloween too! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete